Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If you're Jewish and you vote for Biden you hate your religion and hate Israel
(03-19-2024, 02:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump spins it as a loyalty test.  Depending on how you look at it, the statement "I could shoot someone in broad daylight and you'd still love me" isn't exactly a compliment to the person you are talking to.

"I actually think they hate Israel," Trump responded to his former aide, Sebastian Gorka. "I think they hate Israel. And the Democrat Party hates Israel."

What is almost more ridiculous because Sebastian Gorka is a dude who is proudly wearing the Vitézi Rend, a Hungarian order of merit closely associated with Nazi Germany. 

It was his grandfather legacy. 

Fun fact : The US State Department lists Vitézi Rend as a Nazi-linked group, which could render members ineligible for visas. Gorka became a US citizen in 2012.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-trump-aide-wears-medal-of-hungarian-nazi-collaborators/

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you're Jewish and you vote for Biden you hate your religion and hate Israel - Arturo Bandini - 03-19-2024, 02:50 PM