Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country
(03-19-2024, 02:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure, but that's not what we're talking about.

For the auto industry, yes.

Yes, he's using the same scare tactic frequently used by the left.  

Are we discussing that speech (you'd have to post the specific one is we are to discuss it) too, or are we just discussing the actual topic of the thread?

First off, I'm not seeing any partisanship from either of us in this thread.  The only appeals to emotion I'm seeing in this thread are coming from left leaning posters and yourself.  I don't know if you consider yourself left leaning, I think you just really hate Trump.  Consequently, I don't think your judgment is sound when it comes to issues concerning him.  Your interpretation of my position certainly isn't.  I won't presume to speak for Xeno.

Yes it is. He gave one speech in Ohio that day. If you can’t put 2+2 together. Not sure what to tell you.

The bloodbath will be the least of it if he doesn’t get elected… sure cars.

What scare tactic is that? People warning against this very man who actually attempted to end our democracy?

Yes we are discussing a speech from the same man who gave a similar speech immediately before YOUR capitol was assaulted. Why play dumb?

Your willingness as a LEO to ignore threats, make excuses for, and play whataboutism with, a speech from the same man who incited a violent mob that assaulted our capitol and tried to steal an election is quite frankly disgusting. Keep overlooking the fact he started the speech saluting criminals in jail for desecrating the symbol of democracy in your country.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country - NATI BENGALS - 03-19-2024, 04:42 PM