Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-19-2024, 04:11 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Another rental at a crucial position. I'm 100% on board with the signing because they HAD to sign someone, but I am 0% on board with the Bengals utter failures at replacing Andre Smith (of all bars to have to gingerly hop over) with a draft pick..... THE LAST 14 SEASONS!

The person/people scouting the O line needed fired 8 years ago.

I became threat level: Vomit when James Rapien (or PDJr) said that Pollack wanted the Bengals to draft Creed Humphry in 2021 2nd round & the Bengals traded back and STILL took Jackson Carman, a player most teams had removed from their board completely due to injuries AND/OR rape allegations in college.

The litany of O-Line whiffs by Bengals scouts is INSANE. They can't even accidentally nail one.

I could talk with u for hours. I’ve been banging this table for years and was called a bengals hater for it. They can’t scout or develop olineman to save their lives. I’m praying Fuaga or Latham there at 18 other than that I’m
Terrified of who they chose. I can hear it now “with the 18th pick in the 2024 NFL draft the Cincinnati Bengals select…..Jordan Morgan” Just some dumb shit like that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - JoeyB2023 - 03-19-2024, 04:51 PM