Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-19-2024, 04:51 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: I could talk with u for hours.  I’ve been banging this table for years and was called a bengals hater for it.  They can’t scout or develop olineman to save their lives.  I’m praying Fuaga or Latham there at 18 other than that I’m
Terrified of who they chose.  I can hear it now “with the 18th pick in the 2024 NFL draft the Cincinnati Bengals select…..Jordan Morgan”  Just some dumb shit like that.

I think Morgan would be a GREAT pick..... if he fell to them in the 2nd round.

I think they are going to go DT or find someone who happens to fall and then, classic Bengals, (NOT) out-think the room in the mid to later rounds. This draft would be the one to do that at the 3 crucial spots they need: DT, OL, TE. Draft is LOADED with a lot of quality prospects in those positions.

Our luck, they'll find some kid w a story that he got his leg ripped off by a lion while hunting on safari 2 seasons ago & they fell in love with his toughness. The plan is to develop him while they wait for him to learn how to walk again.

^ Oh, and turns out the guy has a history of pushing old people down the stairs for TikTok likes & was arrested 3x for it as a sophomore.... but Duke talked to his math tutor to check him out and it's fine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - PDub80 - 03-19-2024, 04:59 PM