Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-19-2024, 05:42 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: That is eminemtly reasonable. 

What makes you afraid of Mims? Injuries? The tape is limited, but darned good. Ditto on Guyton to a lesser extent. More tape, a little less excellent but still good. I mean, I guess my perception is both guys have had good performances when they have been out there. They are not attribute picks who have not performed. 

My fear is that if we don't take OT in Rd2, then all the other guys are gone by #49 (Morris, Suamatia (sp), Paul) and all that is left is Fisher & the kid from Yale. And #49 is too high. 

Murphy & Bowers are the 2 that might make me get off tackle if Fuaga & Latham are gone. I like the corners, but taking one with WR3, NT, TE1and no OT/DT depth scares me, too..

IDK, maybe we do another 1 yr deal with a vet to plug a hole.

I am certainly not afraid to take Mims whatsoever, especially with Trent Brown now.  Ankle sprains are uncontrollable, training for the combine can lead to soft tissue issues.   The kid is a specimen and if he isnt forced to start Day 1 he could become a very good OT for along time. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - casear2727 - 03-19-2024, 05:49 PM