Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-19-2024, 07:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We have a ton of cap space in 2025, Pratt is signed for 2025 so not sure why you listed him

I fail to understand why you choose to dismiss every guy on the roster who is currently a backup. Young guys take time to develop. We had rookies starting for years on very bad teams. Now we have a good team, and rookies and 2nd year players have time to learn and get better. I like Yoshi, I like Jones in the slot. I feel Murphy will get better with experience and age. 

We get it, you think our FO is stupid and you have the answers.  Sarcasm

This post is mostly BS. I don't dismiss Yoshi or Jones. Nor Murphy. Find me a post where I do. I dare you. 

Now, I don't think Yoshi or Jones has proven themselves ready to start. But I was ecstatic with both picks and still am. Given what was left on the board, I liked the Murphy pick and fully understood he was raw and will take some time.

Nor do I think the FO is stupid. They just made 2 dumb decisions. See the difference? You can see the difference, right? 

I'd certainly appreciate you not putting words in my mouth or lying about things I have/have not said. Why don't you stick to what you think or asking others what they think instead of trying to misrepresent what others post?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 03-19-2024, 08:07 PM