Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-19-2024, 08:07 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: This post is mostly BS. I don't dismiss Yoshi or Jones. Nor Murphy. Find me a post where I do. I dare you. 

Now, I don't think Yoshi or Jones has proven themselves ready to start. But I was ecstatic with both picks and still am. Given what was left on the board, I liked the Murphy pick and fully understood he was raw and will take some time.

Nor do I think the FO is stupid. They just made 2 dumb decisions. See the difference? You can see the difference, right? 

I'd certainly appreciate you not putting words in my mouth or lying about things I have/have not said. Why don't you stick to what you think or asking others what they think instead of trying to misrepresent what others post?

I think you think you are smarter than our FO. I don't. I have never seen you post anything about players on the roster to progress. The reality is if they don't, we are not going to be a great team. I think some will progress, you never address it your scenarios.

My opinion, others may differ or agree with me.

Great to have free speech. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - Luvnit2 - 03-19-2024, 08:20 PM