Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-20-2024, 08:37 AM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Disagree. They look at the history and just make an educated assessment. The bengals can’t hit on or man to save their lives man. Ur too drunk on the kool aid if u can’t see that. However that doesn’t mean u stop drafting em. They just need to hit. Take Fuaga and or Latham and that should give them the bast chance at hitting. They blow these picks themselves. Carman fisher ogbuehi I mean even Whitt sure they drafted him and he played for years here at a top level but the FO thought he was gonna be done and over the hill and evaluated him completely wrong and left got a super bow ring and 3 more pro bowls. They can’t evaluate and or develop at the position consistently at all whatsoever ever. So there’s Merritt to them thinking they’ll whiff at 18. Cuz they religiously do when talking about olineman

(03-20-2024, 08:38 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I see it as more the Brown move does not change  the most pressing issue for the best sustainability of the team that is a fixture at right tackle but yes it would add to heavy package but at this time we have no true power back on the team that would make heavy more appealing

The Bengals after they got to a solid roster level always try to position themselves where they don’t have any dire position needs, creating draft flexibility. With Brown they continued that. I’d expect they figured we have only a one year exposure and we roll the dice on his health. I think they still draft a RT but if a corner,WR, or TE they really like falls to them they can. They need to nail this draft because they have some holes coming everywhere soon in FA.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - Soonerpeace - 03-20-2024, 08:57 AM