Poll: Will the 2024 Bengals Front Office get the Roster Super Bowl Win ready ?
The 2024 Bengals Roster WILL end up being strong enough for Burrow to Win it all
Lean towards Confidence that the Team Roster likely ends up being strong enough to win it all
Totally on the fence right now about the 2024 Bengals Roster ending up Super Bowl Win capable
Lean towards Concern that the Team Roster likely will NOT end up being be strong enough to win it all
The 2024 Bengals Roster will NOT end up being strong enough even with Burrow to help carry it
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence in the 2024 Bengals Front Office - POLL
I was more worried before they signed Brown.
Even if Brown gets hurt, they could still win if they draft a good rookie.
Plus they have some young lineman with tackle experience to provide depth. They aren't neccessarily great players but could be good enough.
If Brown is healthy I think they have high end potential with the oline.
The Bengals definitely need to continue to develop the oline and get younger. To do this they need to hit on draft picks this year.

Losing Reader hurts. But they have (2) solid players at DT.
If they add a good player in the 2nd round at DT, they will have a better rotation inside this year.
I like the prospect of having a younger/healthier rotation, and more depth in the interior.
Not having Reader means the high end potential is very likely lower than years past.
They need to continue to invest in the dline to build a healthy rotation that can get to the QB.

The Bengals improved drastically at TE and Safety.
They need to add another on-the-line TE to back up Sample. But the tight end group has more talent and durability this year.
Safety has better depth, talent, experience, communication, and tackling ability this year.

They still need to add a vet corner that can cover and tackle (for depth).
They need to draft one in the mid rounds on top of that.
It wouldn't hurt to draft one high if he's the BPA. It would certainly solidify the group.

Overall I think they did a good job addressing areas of weakness so far.
No big-budget names added.
But they got some high impact players on the cheap in Vonn Bell and potentially Brown at RT.
Gesicki, too, could end up being a bargain. He's a great red zone threat and overall receiving threat.

As far as skill players. Obviously they are better at QB going into this year having a proven backup.
At RB, they are at least as good as last year.
I'm excited to see Brown get unleashed this year. I think his potential could definitely be higher than Mixons.
Moss is a really effective runner as well, and great in protection.
At wideout I expect them to keep Higgins for a playoff run this year and tag him next year too.
They still could re-sign Boyd to an affordable deal but I'm not holding my breath on that.
I think they will draft a rookie at some point for added depth.
But they also added Gesicki as a 3rd receiving option and they have a lot of young receivers on the roster already that have been successful.
Overall I expect WR to be pretty close to last year in terms of the talent level. It'll be good to get younger at the position.

More work to do. But I think if they stay healthy this team can compete for a championship.
If they add to the team with a great draft it will increase their odds of taking the Super Bowl to the house--and set them up for sustained success.

Good job with FA so far.
Next step is nailing the draft.
Then stay healthy and build towards the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence in the 2024 Bengals Front Office - POLL - Bengalstripes9 - 03-20-2024, 04:25 PM