Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Deja Vu all over again? MTG files a motion to vacate the Speaker
I imagine that if the GOP hadn't allowed themselves to be co-opted by nihilists and obstruction-minded media (trying to think of nice word for sex workers here), they might not be having these issues.

Call Biden dumb and senile all you like, but to this point he and his party have benefited far more from the Freedom Caucus existing than anyone on the right. I hope the MAGA crowd continues to elect as many of these people as they can.

If the GOP are the Steelers, then the Freedom Caucus are basically a collection of Antonio Browns that can't be kicked off the team. In fact, it's a lot like screening players for metal illness and bad culture fit at the combine and them drafting them rather than removing them from your big board. By all means, continue, lol.

Final edit (promise): Best part is that these Freedom Caucus patriots are vocally anti-washington culture and pro term-limit, yet they seem to be absolutely at peace with suckling at the public teat. They rarely legislate anything and I'm unaware of any of them having intent to do anything but remain for as long as they can get elected. It's almost like they like riding the government gravy train just as much as the evil career politicians they aim to troll ad infinitum. Nihilists and hypocrites every single one. I wonder what political force inspired constituents to elect people like this. What could it possibly have been?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deja Vu all over again? MTG files a motion to vacate the Speaker - samhain - 03-22-2024, 04:54 PM