Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump, Adolf Hitler “did some good things,”
(03-22-2024, 02:42 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Hitler rose to power in 1933, by the fall of 1933, over 15% of university teachers were out of a job because of their political beliefs... 
In 1934 Rust was appointed as Minister of Education and tasked with working on inventions for war purposes. 

yet many of the inventions were done AFTER that and Hitler's Nazi's don't get any credit for that? 

Guess you better start talking to all these historian sites that credit Hitler with many of those technological advances. Set them straight!!

Also just because they invented them, doesn't mean they also had enough time to figure out how to mass produce them on a large enough scale needed for their armies to use effectively. But they were definitely working on it. 

Not really.  I'd like to meet a "historian site" that credits Hitler in that way.

No one credits Churchill and British conservatives for breaking the Enigma Code.
Or FDR and US Liberals for the atomic bomb.

Germany had a wonderful cohort of engineers to draw on for creating weapons. 
I'd give them the credit. But the Nazis didn't create the system that trained them.

As the first line of your post affirms, they broke it.

Some of the 1,000+ Jewish scientists who fled Germany were critical to developing the US bomb.
E.g., it was Rudolf Peierls who solved the ignition problem. And they undermined Germany's
ability to develop one.  I credit the Nazis with that, also for work conditions which made it
hard for scientists to complete the advanced research and technological application for a bomb.

Nazis were good at expanding murder of civilians to industrial scale. Credit Hitler with that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, Adolf Hitler “did some good things,” - Dill - 03-23-2024, 07:09 PM