Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(03-24-2024, 01:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are one of the brighter liberal posters in this forum.

Do you think if James ends up stealing Trump's properties it will be a good thing for the Democrats in November?

I am on record, I hope she seizes (steals assets), I think it will kill NY in the long run financially and I think voters will realize if the government can do this to a former POTUS and GOP nominee in 2024, they can do it to them. They can come along and steal their life savings, no jury, just a prosecutor and a judge. 

You're asking the wrong guy.

I'm a big fan of harsher consequences for white collar crime.

This guy got a life changing handout and went on to make a fortune with a whole bunch of bankruptcies. Reached stardom for a tv show with him firing people. He represents many of the worst problems with the two tiered justice system where the wealthy well connected get to skate, while the less privileged usually get railroaded. 

Why in the world would I want some rich asshole who built a fortune bankrupting businesses and firing people to skate when justice final catches up to him for being a fraud?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - NATI BENGALS - 03-24-2024, 02:50 PM