Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(03-24-2024, 01:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are one of the brighter liberal posters in this forum.

Do you think if James ends up stealing Trump's properties it will be a good thing for the Democrats in November?

I am on record, I hope she seizes (steals assets), I think it will kill NY in the long run financially and I think voters will realize if the government can do this to a former POTUS and GOP nominee in 2024, they can do it to them. They can come along and steal their life savings, no jury, just a prosecutor and a judge. 

Where have you been? Poor and middle-class people have their property seized by court judgment every day!  If it can happen to them why in the world shouldn't it happen to a man whose net worth is bolstered by his fraudulent acts?

People's assets have been subject to seizure to settle court judgments since the beginning of this country. Property liens are a time-honored collection method.  n fact my home is subject to lein if I fail to pay my homeowners association dues.  Millions of poor people are subject to paycheck garnishment each and every day.

Someone arrested, but not yet found guilty, can have their property seized by law enforcement if they have "probable" cause (which is often loosely enforced) that a crime may have been committed to obtain that asset.

Why should rich people be exempt from legal actions that ALL Americans are subject to?

Can't do the time don't do the crime!!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - pally - 03-24-2024, 03:51 PM