Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Judge Denies Trump's Motion Alleging Prosecutorial Misconduct
(03-25-2024, 03:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is the classic Democrat personal attack, you say you are an independent, but every post shows you are a far left liberal.

I suggest you check the polls. Biden is losing blacks, Hispanics and women in his own party. Meanwhile, Trump has a stronger base than ever. Important because the base won't leave him. But liberals will leave Biden for RFK Jr., West and Stein. 

Biden has 7+ months to:

1. Fix the economy lowering gas prices, grocery prices and mortgage and rent payments.
2. Fix illegal immigration nightmares in sanctuary cities and overcome the crime they are committing daily all around the USA.
3. Calm the middle east and address foreign threats China, Russia and Iran.
4. Convince voters he has the energy and mental acumen for 4 more years.
5. Convince his base of black, Latino, Hispanic and young voters they are better off today than they were under Trump.

If he can do all of thse things, he wins. If not, he is deep trouble.

You posted polls showing Haley up higher on Biden than Trump.  For the love of god, me pointing out that Biden is down to Trump but down more to other republicans who can win 2 terms setting of your "ultra liberal Biden fanboy alarm" is a hoot. And yes, I'm a liberal now.  For all your talk about how Trump is making everyone love him, I'm someone who hadn't voted democrat for years until Trump and his fanbase took over. 

Johnson/Weld was the best choice in 2016 but you and your cult had to decide that some NYC elitist was the end all be all of the GOP rather than 2 successful republican governors.  As I've said, people like you drive people who may have agreed with you away and then say "Well, he was a brainwashed liberal the entire time."  You can't even handle the reality of me saying Nikki Haley would wipe the floor with Biden because I'm not talking about Trump, I guess.

I wanted a ticket with 2 republicans on it to be on their 2nd term right now, but you can't even bother to find any reason to approach me as anything but an ultra left nutbag.  You'd better hope Trump is more diplomatic with voters than you are.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge Denies Trump's Motion Alleging Prosecutorial Misconduct - Nately120 - 03-25-2024, 04:14 PM