Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I yearn for the days SNL and comedians were not political hacks in disguise.
(03-25-2024, 04:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Kimmel is a late-night entertainer and I use the word lightly. 

Please share his last attempt to attack Biden through a joke. I would love to hear it. Last I saw, he was gleaming over potential Trump trials and him going bankrupt. I am not sure bankruptcy will ever be a comical moment for anyone. 

Please share a video of Kimmel complimenting any Republican in his monologue not a never Trumper RINO. 

I don't watch any of them so I can't share anything.  I'm just telling you they make fun of whoever is in the news and your too sensitive to Trump jokes.

(03-25-2024, 04:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He never claimed Kimmel was on SNL, and he never said a word about Trump supporters.  Mellow

You imagine some strange things.

Yeah, I missed the add on about late night hosts.  I thought it was weird.

But since Luvnit is maybe the #1A Trump supporter on these boards and his complaint is they don't go after "all" politicians it's pretty obvious his intentions.  And Trump fans, like Trump, hate jokes about him.

(03-25-2024, 04:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think Dino "sees dead people".   Ninja

Kimmel is dead?

All seriousness aside you're taking it all to personally.  These guys make fun of anyone and Trump is the easiest target.  Carson did the same.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I yearn for the days SNL and comedians were not political hacks in disguise. - GMDino - 03-25-2024, 04:44 PM