Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I yearn for the days SNL and comedians were not political hacks in disguise.
(03-25-2024, 04:44 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: They do go after both pretty regularly. Stewart got a ton of flak for it a couple of weeks ago. At the same time, they play to their audiences. Complaining that late night shows go after the MAGA crowd is like complaining about how Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity gargle Trump's balls. It's how they make their money.

He got flak because they’re so used to having their shows go one way, then the king returned and it didn’t quite go that way.

I remember seeing Trevor Noah Daily Show commercials while watching South Park and the contrast in comedy levels was jarring. Literally almost every promo was just an “orange man bad” variation. I think maybe the bengals board makes up most of their ratings Ninja I can’t imagine tuning into it.

I’ve also said it before, there’s plenty of fodder given to writers on a literal daily basis by Biden and Harris that is ignored. I’d say it’s baffling, but it’s far from it. I would just like to see what 4 years of Maya Rudolph doing Kamala Harris would’ve looked like
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I yearn for the days SNL and comedians were not political hacks in disguise. - StoneTheCrow - 03-25-2024, 05:03 PM