Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(03-26-2024, 11:34 AM)Goalpost Wrote: https://www.google.com/search?q=ticker+DJT+stock&client=safari&sca_esv=82300cf3937c2883&source=hp&ei=rtkCZsrWHLWw0PEPk4WBuAc&iflsig=ANes7DEAAAAAZgLnvu1yLdn94ZSJ3A9p4KurqBUyrqrZ&ved=0ahUKEwjK5bnwj5KFAxU1GDQIHZNCAHcQ4dUDCBI&oq=ticker+DJT+stock&gs_lp=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-lP&sclient=gws-wiz

DJT ticker symbol trading today..and doing quite well at open. Trump owns over 40 percent of it.

It was halted early in the 1st hour due to volatility.

It will rise and fall based on political stories, imo. Day traders may gravitate to it.

My understanding is that there is a lock out period, but Trump probably has the ok to sell and the board would likely accommodate him.

I believe I heard Trump holds ~58% of the shares and the board is made up of his family and close allies. That being said, I don't think he will sell until he is done with politics because of the optics.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - Belsnickel - 03-26-2024, 11:43 AM