Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I yearn for the days SNL and comedians were not political hacks in disguise.
(03-25-2024, 06:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's not about comedy with a political leaning in either direction.  The point being made is that the POTUS used to be made fun of, regardless of which party.  Politicians on both side were made fun of.  If Biden was POTUS during the 80's or 90's he'd be decimated on late night TV every single night.  The guy provides endless material and the occasional joke at his expense doesn't disprove the point being made.

(03-26-2024, 11:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Because it is about partisan politics and it's blindingly obvious to anyone who isn't so slavishly devoted to the Dems they can't name a single Dem policy they disagree with.  

Mellow

(03-25-2024, 06:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  I honestly don't care at all, I stopped watching late night shows entirely after Conan retired.  But to claim it's not horribly slanted now is just asinine.

K
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I yearn for the days SNL and comedians were not political hacks in disguise. - GMDino - 03-26-2024, 12:32 PM