Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(03-26-2024, 01:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not necessarily. Jim Cramer said this morning that if he were Trump, he would ask the board for permission to sell some shares. Plus, it frees up shares for investors. Company executives sell stocks every day. Investors know people sell stocks to buy a house, pay for kids college, buy a boat, etc. Its when many executives sell off with no news is when they get spooked. As for DJT's case, if he were to sell some stock, the whole world would know why he was doing it, therefore, no panic. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/26/jim-cramer-donald-trump-should-ask-trump-media-board-to-waive-lockup.html

I was speaking more to a larger sell-off, like him pulling out for the most part. Honestly, if he sold some of his shares his followers would probably need to change their pants over the excitement of possibly being able to buy shares Trump himself once held.

I just cannot fathom the excitement over the stock given the performance of the company itself. It really reminds me of something.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - Belsnickel - 03-26-2024, 01:40 PM