Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(03-26-2024, 05:37 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Like it or not it's real. But when you will have problems, you will be on your own. 

That's the point of our social democracies. Provide a safery net for people who has accidents in life because it happens, it happens to other people and it can happen to you. 

There is no point of taking hard working people's money ( because they already taking it right ? ) it's just about people who make crazy amount of money while profiting from the system.

We have a dude in France, he's the richest guy in the world. Bernard Arnault doing luxury shit for people. During the COVID we put public money in the market for the stock not to fall so it rised and who made a fortune from the stock out of public money ? It's Bernard of course. 

I pay 13% taxes on my net worth, Bernard is paying 11%

You think it's fair ? I don't.

I am not a fan of paying additional taxes (federal, State and city) for net worth. Do you pay one tax for net worth, or do you pay an accumulation of taxes?

Years ago, my box asked me a question I will never forget. Would you rather have 25% of $100,000 or 20% of $200,000? Of course, I said 20% of $200,000 or $40,000 versus $25,000.

In my opinion it works the same with taxes. If France is collecting 11% of 1 billion dollars versus 13% of 1 million dollars, who is actually paying more to the government to use for those who need help? 

The next thing he said is you don't take %'s to the bank, you take money to the bank.
I used those concepts. my entire life.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Luvnit2 - 03-26-2024, 05:50 PM