Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(03-26-2024, 05:37 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Like it or not it's real. But when you will have problems, you will be on your own. 

That's the point of our social democracies. Provide a safery net for people who has accidents in life because it happens, it happens to other people and it can happen to you. 

There is no point of taking hard working people's money ( because they already taking it right ? ) it's just about people who make crazy amount of money while profiting from the system.

We have a dude in France, he's the richest guy in the world. Bernard Arnault doing luxury shit for people. During the COVID we put public money in the market for the stock not to fall so it rised and who made a fortune from the stock out of public money ? It's Bernard of course. 

I pay 13% taxes on my net worth, Bernard is paying 11%

You think it's fair ? I don't.

And if you are telling me that taxing the shit of Joel Osteen or Kenneth Copeland is unfair, I'm just sorry for you. 

If those guys were outragingly taxes, believe me, you would have less pastors in your country but they will be real faithful people.

Is that his fault or the systems fault? 
Cause you'd be amazed at how little Federal Income Tax Warren Buffet pays annually.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Mike M (the other one) - 03-26-2024, 06:28 PM