Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(03-26-2024, 01:04 PM)pally Wrote: Even Fox Business News said to be careful with this stock...if Trump loses in Nov, it will tank

I wouldn't touch it.  Admittedly, I haven't researched it but just seems, on the face, an absolutely unrealistic valuation.  Dot.com bubble is right.

"Story stocks" can trade at irrational valuations for a LONG time, but I don't see much of a story here other than DJT posts there.  Doesn't seem like a very sustainable model - celebs, media and other personalities aren't going to post there en masse, so the long-run prospects look very dim.

And SPACs don't have a great track record of creating value.  Blows my mind how people are writing blank checks to these vehicles without even knowing in many cases what they will invest in.  Worse than throwing darts.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but I'd like to know where the bulk of the money came from and what may have been disclosed to those investors.

If Trump ends up with even $1B on this deal that certainly makes other political grifters look like rank amateurs.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - JustWinBaby - 03-26-2024, 08:49 PM