Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(03-26-2024, 06:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's take a look back memory lane and why Trump started his own social media company.

He was kicked off Twitter and Facebook so he said I will start my own company to tell my truth. Thus "Truth Social" was developed (built) by Donald J. Trump in 2022 just 2 years ago.

It amazes me how people think it is a bad thing to have great success, but same people attack him for being unsuccessful.

I guess once people fall down, liberals would like them to stay down if they a Republican.

Trump gave his name to a media company in exchange for most of the stock. Andy Litinsky and Wes Moss are now sueing Trump over his scheme to lock them out of their share. They raised the money and developed the platform.

He is a fraud but I will give him credit for being successful ant it, everything he touches dies after he drains it of cash. Just wait and see. He is going to dump most of his stock as soon as possible and the company will soon declare bankruptcy. They have extremely low customer interactions and are losing money hand over fist.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - pally - 03-27-2024, 07:59 AM