Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(03-27-2024, 09:46 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: So, if what you say does happen, then investors write off the loss on taxes and the federal government pretty much paid for the $175 million judgment with a ton of money left over. Sounds to me like Trump is in a win-win.

It's a win-win for Trump because he spent years convincing people that it's totally ok for him and only him to engage in massive financial dealings with Chinese nationals in order to pay a mountain of legal fees.

I ain't no financial whiz, but if this isn't just yet another pump and dump exploitation of Trump's fanbase I'll have to assume he was visited by 3 ghosts last night or something.  My wife and I have a guest room in our house and I'm terrified her mother is going to tell us she's investing all her money in this, because I don't want her moving in when Trump runs off like a thief in the night with her savings.  Ha, like he'd run.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - Nately120 - 03-27-2024, 11:29 AM