Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(03-27-2024, 01:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: You're not forced to pay if you "take advantage" of the tax laws. 

Unless you're also saying that the tax laws "are what they are" only for a select few and not for everyone?

Are you saying tax liability goes to zero if you use tax laws? 

I suggest anyone complaining about anyone using (legal) tax laws should just write an extra check to your local, state and federal government since they are so confident their extra tax dollars would be used properly. 

Why do liberals fail to understand basic business principals and taxes collected by the government? Businesses and business owners pay all kind of taxes in addition to any federal, state and local income tax paid.

They pay F.I.C.A. so employees can receive more money from social security or those disabled can be paid.
S.U.T.A. is state unemployment taxes for workers laid off (not necessarily workers they laid off) receive benefits.
F.U.T.A is federal unemployment tax used for unemployment (see above).
They pay worker's compensation taxes into a fund for injured workers on the job. They pay regardless but pay significantly more is one of their employees is injured.
They pay specialty taxes like the soft drink tax in Ohio.

This is just off the top my head a business owner pays in addition to their federal, state or local taxes by on their income. 

I suggest everyone educate themselves as it is businesses and not the federal government making money to pay into the government. We are now over 34 trillion in debt, both parties have refused to follow a strict budget. 

This poor handling of the taxpayers (businesses and individuals) paid taxes is the reason personally I don't want to pay them a dime more than equally required. It is like taking money and setting it on fire, give it to the government and is spent before they get it. 

Next time someone says why does a business owner pay 11% and I pay 13% understand, that is federal tax only and is void of all of the other taxes paid by them ear marked for the various programs in the US.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - Luvnit2 - 03-27-2024, 02:09 PM