Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(03-27-2024, 01:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I don't hate rich people. I'm happy for them for achieving what they have. If I wanted more, I could have done more. I do dislike ALL politicians. 

There is a difference between rich people and rich people who use their wealth to get away with breaking rules so they stay wealthy and others are less able to become successful.  I have more respect for an honest politician than a private citizen who is a total fraud.

Nancy Pelosi went from being an inside trading politician to an inside trading "rich person" so I'm supposed to say "fair play" or what?  I don't think we're talking about the same thing here if you think I'm hateful towards rich people.  I'm talking about the idea that it's ok to enrich yourself via dishonest methods if you already have enough money that you don't need your ill gotten gains.

Person A commits small time fraud and we say "throw his criminal ass in jail"

Person B steals via upper crust "everyone does it" fraud and we say if you have a problem with that you hate rich people? 

(03-27-2024, 01:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Fixed that for you since, you know, whenever the federal government pays for anything it is coming out of our pockets.

Private your profits, socialize your losses and when you pick a taxpayer's pockets and he notices you just say "actually some poor person who isn't me did that."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - Nately120 - 03-27-2024, 02:29 PM