Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-27-2024, 05:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey, fine with either one of those 3 or even Mims with the Trent Brown addition.

I think RT is the most likely as well at 18. Just saying I am not RT or die.

No doubt, Yoshi has problems bringing the ball into his body. I guess having Tee on the Tag while Yoshi learns from him for another 
year while getting significant snaps when Tee goes down is Stewy's plan. I would prefer to trade Tee and add a more polished WR 
with great hands like Adonai Mitchell or Brian Thomas Jr myself.

If we trade Tee we will Draft a WR somewhat early and we have done well in doing so. 

Coles was a washed up veteran FA, not a good comparison at all to where we are at right now with a loaded Draft at WR.

I would hope Yoshi is spending a lot of time with the strength coach, working on upper body, arms and hand strength. All of those things will help both his catching ability and also his ability to get off the LOS in press coverage. 

Yoshi was a raw talent and he improved as the year went on. He is also IVY league smart. I see both Jones and Yoshi taking huge strides in 2024. The Bengals may be thinking one more year of developmen for Yoshi and Jones with Higgins, then tag and trade Higgins in 2025. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Luvnit2 - 03-27-2024, 07:45 PM