Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
One more National tragedy followed by 1 more Biden lie
(03-28-2024, 01:00 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: There lies the problem, Congress gave Biden a piggy bank to spend money without any oversight. I did not say it was wrong to use federal money to rebuild the bridge, my point is Biden just acts without oversight. I hope you will approve of this same method if Trump is the next POTUS. You know spend 50 billion to build a wall and take the money from the infrastructure piggy bank. 

But, back on topic, Biden is a low life for using major tragedies to make them about Joe Biden. 

Trump already took money from the military budget to build the wall he promised Mexico would pay for. Yeah he kind of lied about that. He still couldn’t manage any significant new construction but of course now he claims it was just 2 weeks away from completion.

There is oversight in the Infrastructure Bill. It is funny how many Republicans who voted against that bill are now bragging about how much project money they brought to their districts via this bill.

One sentence which basically said I know that bridge I’ve been in it, is not making all about himself.

But if you are worried about what people said in response…what did Trump’s statement say? Oh yeah, it said nothing because he couldn’t be bothered with it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: One more National tragedy followed by 1 more Biden lie - pally - 03-28-2024, 01:32 AM