Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Mock Draft Challenge: March
https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/user-mock-drafts/2024/user-mock-2506029

I like the results best when I reach for Sweat in the first.

T'Vondre Sweat
DL | Texas
6' 4.5" 366lbs Outland Trophy winning Big 12 Defensive player of the year. I don't want to wait and find out if he falls. Or have to trade up. I'm taking him and if/when we have a dominating giant DT. I'll be smiling.

Kris Jenkins
DL | Michigan
6'3" 299lbs Nicknamed The Mutant son of former pro bowl DT of the same name. Turn DT into a strength.

Blake Fisher
OT | Notre Dame
6'6" 310lbs I think he could start at RT. He can get a lot of practice this year. But hopefully we won't need him because Trent Brown is ragdolling people in the games.

Theo Johnson
TE | Penn State
6'6" 259lbs He could be Jimmy Graham. Or a bust. I'm willing to take a chance and find out.

Brenden Rice
WR | USC
6'2" 208lbs Son of the HoFer. There is no receiver who appears to be feasible in the middle rounds that I want more than him. I think I'm wiling to wait on WR this year and see what the middle rounds gift up.

MarShawn Lloyd
RB | USC
5'9" 220lbs Explosive RB play. I'd really like a LB. But no way I'm passing up the 7+ypc stud RB from USC.

Brandon Coleman
IOL | TCU
6' 4.5" 313lbs. Sub 5 second 40 with a 34" vert. Huge athlete built to play NFL OL with a lot of OL experience.

Joe Milton
QB | Tennessee
Giant athlete rocket arm QB. Trade Jake or carry 3.

Steele Chambers
LB | Ohio State
Hopefully we can find a diamond in the rough late at LB. Instinctive sounds like a good trait to start with and he apparently has it being a RB turned LB.

Qwan'tez Stiggers
CB | Toronto
Hopefully we can find a diamond in the rough late at CB. 2023 CFL rookie of the year in the seventh sounds promising.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Mock Draft Challenge: March - NATI BENGALS - 03-28-2024, 03:52 AM