Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
NBC doubles down, Shows they offer nothing for opposing view points
(03-27-2024, 08:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see her winning a lot of money very quickly. 

Once again liberal fake news trashes a working mother publicly attempting to shame her, and they think it is acceptable. Make note ladies out there, watch and learn how liberals treat you when you leave the party (RFK JR. and his VP pick) or are a conservative woman. 

wow... your sexism rears its ugly head

1) Ronna McDaniel hiring and firing had absolutely nothing to do with her gender or her status as a parent. Where was your outrage when working father Mehdi Hasan was taken off the air?  The backlash and reactions would have been the same if she was a childless man. She lied and continues to lie about the 2020 election and subsequent actions of herself and the RNC.  NBC staff and viewers didn't want someone with no credibility being legitimized.  

2) How are people who leave the Party supposed to be treated?  I'm just curious because I know of no conservatives who embrace, endorse, or support politically those they call RINOs.  Robert Kennedy has no chance of winning the Presidency, so being suspicious of his motives and of his bankers is normal.  His VP was picked for only 1 reason...she has millions of her ex-husband's money to spend.  I would wager that 99% of all Americans let alone Democrats would recognize her by name or photo

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC doubles down, Shows they offer nothing for opposing view points - pally - 03-28-2024, 09:45 AM