Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joseph Ossai Possible Break Out 2024? Other Bengal Breakout candidates?
(03-27-2024, 08:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I read somewhere Ossai was hurt a lot of the last 2 years. He showed good pash rushing skills in 2022. Can he be a breakout candidate in 2024? I think he also on the last year of his contract.

Thoughts?

I was about the biggest fan on this board of the Ossai pick, but he has been a severe disappointment even with the injuries. He shown lots
of great flashes before the dumb penalty in the AFC Championship and then he got injured again and there must of been something in his head 
with that play on top of it. 

Ossai did play the best of any defender in the last game of the season last year though from what I saw, lot's of pressures and one of them lead
to an interception so I think there is still hope. But I have done this before with players I really liked in college and then they did nothing and 
became busts in the NFL.

I actually think the player to watch this year is Myles Murphy who shown more than I thought he would as a raw rookie. If Murphy can put it 
together I think he could be elite at both stopping the run and rushing the passer, a dual force.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joseph Ossai Possible Break Out 2024? Other Bengal Breakout candidates? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-28-2024, 02:25 PM