Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(03-28-2024, 11:59 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Who's been saying that Tee's overrated? Can you highlight their posts?  I like Tee, think that he's a great athlete, but also feel that his contract demands are too much for the team to manage with Jamarr Chase firmly entrenched as WR1 on this team. If Tee and his agent were willing for him to be the best paid WR2, I could make a strong argument for wanting the team to come to an agreement with him.  As it is, with him seeking AAV of $25M+, I feel like he needs to go to a team where he will be a WR1 and get all of the recognition that he deserves.

I said Tee was overrated by some on this board. Some act like we cannot get by without him and that we cannot replace him.

He is injured a lot and lately with hammy injuries which is an injury that tends to reoccur. He is good when he is healthy though for sure and 
can be a top WR 2 when healthy, but I don't think he is a #1 WR like Tee and his agent seem to think he is. Not fast enough and has trouble 
staying healthy to be a #1 and if he was always matched up against the best Corners on Defense and being the guy to take away I think Tee 
would struggle.

Tee isn't Ja'Marr.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-28-2024, 02:30 PM