Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Judge rules Georgia Republican Party’s vice chairman voted illegally
(03-29-2024, 11:56 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: What? 
I made a statement and backed it up.

That's all that was. An instance where someone was complaining about the "other side" while busy doing the same.

Don't deflect or try to argue about it. That's not the point.

And what would I want to deflect away from? You introduced your thesis of both sides always being the same and how every other opinion is biased, and chose one example to prove it. Imho it wasn't a particularly good one, that was my point. A lot of people took issue with Trump not showing his tax returns. Only a chosen few, possibly just one guy, later deployed the same behaviour as Trump. Most critics, including Trump's successor, did not.

Case in point, here it's a Republican who voted illegally and Dino rose a stink about it. And rightfully so. Now if tomorrow a Democrat were found out to have done the same thing, it would still be a rightfully rosen stink. That's what you seem to deflect away from. And also of course there is no law of nature that a Democrat somewhere definitely is guilty of the same thing in this specific case. As of now, it's just this republican guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge rules Georgia Republican Party’s vice chairman voted illegally - hollodero - 03-29-2024, 01:00 PM