Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
NBC doubles down, Shows they offer nothing for opposing view points
(03-29-2024, 06:10 AM)Dill Wrote: Yeah, that was made deliberately hard to follow.

Half the time I couldn't tell whether she was reporting what others said or her own assessment.

I think you're supposed to already "know" Wallace will "say anything for money,"
then see that staccato medley of statements as all the "proof." "Lies" are all right there, dude!

I find it hilarious that a . . . ahem . . . lifelong Democrat voter, who is totally not a Republican, finds that two people that served in Washington as a Republican congressman and as George Bush's White House Communications Director, they are not considered Conservative enough by his standards. 

MY POINT, before deflection, as a true Independent, I don't see anything close to 5 hours a day on Monday through Friday from ''former disgraced ex-Demonrats'' on any Conservative network. I also see that MSNBC is the only cable ''news'' network that doesn't have the word 'news' in their title. That's one less lie, right there.

I watch them the most out of all of the bigger 'news' networks only because of Joe and Ari Melber. I can't sit through the idiocy of Fox and Friends and as much as I love Alisyn Camerota, I can't handle too much of the Vagenda atmosphere of CNN so I watch bits of Joe but for other reasons. I've been in broadcasting off and on for decades, Joe and Mika are comically HORRENDOUS at segues. I may hate Tucker Carlson, but he is very smooth at finishing off an interview heading to commercial. ''Thank you very much, Dr. I'm pretty sure our viewers appreciate it, too and a lot of them are looking up that info as we speak. Coming up after the break . . .'' . . . Mika, on the other hand, is often not listening to the guest as he finishes up something about the possibility of the ending of all life on earth. ''Thanks Dr. Coming up next, Willie Geist goes to a Red Sox game.''

But outside of Joe and Ari, I don't poke around there too much. The main reason I watch Joe is because I'd rather hear reporting after the fact. I'm beyond tired of ''LIVE REPORTING''. Live reporting is a junior reporter, sent on a mobile report, poorly telling you more of what they don't know at the moment than what is actually going on. Usually, this is also accompanied by the same 12second video shown over and over and over . . . I'll wait until tomorrow.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC doubles down, Shows they offer nothing for opposing view points - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 03-29-2024, 01:46 PM