Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump invited to wake of slain NYC police officer Diller
(03-29-2024, 12:41 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You are right they both are. All we can do is pick the side that aligns more with our personal beliefs, doesn't mean we should be jumping thru hell trying to defend our side when they do something moronic. 

I think right now it's basically the right being in a toxic romance with Trump while the left wastes its proverbial breath trying to talk them out of said romance.  It really is like trying to force one of your friends out of a bad relationship, you just can't do it and one of the ultimate goals of the abusive partner is to get all the former contacts and friends of their partner to get frustrated and give up.

I will say as a society-watcher it's fascinating to look at adult children frustratedly watching their older parents heap the unconditional love onto Donald Trump that they never showed them.  I don't agree with your choices and we aren't on great terms, but damn if Trump can't do anything to make me stop loving him.

So in short, a lot of people aren't terribly into what the left is or is doing, but we are desperate to convince ourselves and others that it is better than going back to Mr. Revenge Tour.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump invited to wake of slain NYC police officer Diller - Nately120 - 03-30-2024, 11:14 AM