Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence..
(03-30-2024, 08:03 PM)hollodero Wrote: I feel I have to interject that I find these accusations to be hyperbolic. Eg. you can't quite convince me that Dill engages in racism. That is a very loaded thing to say, one widely disliked if left leaning folks use it when someone does not share their perspective. And I also don't believe he is a Hamas supporter, and it makes me wonder. You were - of course without merit - called a Trump supporter time and again. And after you make clear that you are not that you're rightfully annoyed when people proceed by claiming 'Oh you say you're not, but it's a ridiculous lie. Here, let me expose you'. And yet you do pretty much the same thing here to Dill. It seems to me as if what was discussed about dogmatism and neglecting grey areas applies for these instances as well.

SSF is in my opinion the furthest thing from a Trump supporter.  Now Dill, with him being a college professor of philosophy or some such, is a bit over the top in his partisan rhetoric.  His posts regarding Trump are "over the top" for someone supposedly in a position of leading and teaching a new generation. If anything, a person of his station should maintain a position (at least outwardly) of neutrality, and only focus on the bigger picture. 

The truth of the matter is that in our Nation, both parties are losing supporters at a fast clip. If ever there was a time for a 3rd party to make a significant impact on an election, this would be the year. The Democaratic Party has went to great lengths to denounce and defame the "no labels party", in my opinion because several of the supporters of NLP are people who chose to leave the current Democaratic Party as their ideals simply don't align with mainstream America any longer. If you ask me, a candidate like Joe Machin with a running mate like Tulsi Gabbard could actually gain enough votes from both sides to make a significant impact in the upcoming election. But, it likely won't happen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence.. - SunsetBengal - 03-30-2024, 08:52 PM