Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Slain Officer's family stops NY governor from entering Wake
(03-31-2024, 12:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote:  I guess explaining to the rape victim how the rich guy grabbing her by the p+++Y is now POTUS, so that makes it is easier? And how you guys (LEOs) went ahead and instead taking all the accusations and actions seriously went ahead and voted for him anyways... I bet that makes them feel great.

He said she said, I think some of those accusations were over blown, and the timing is definitely questionable. 
That's an argument of another thread though.

(03-31-2024, 12:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: And then you can go on to explain to the people how those involved in ransacking and terrorizing our capitol to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power to the people most of us just cast a vote for...  Just pretend that didn't happen. K cool. Bye!! vote R. And only be afraid of the crime we cry wolf about.

In the famous words of another, Those that "ransacked and terrorized our capital" were grown ass adults making their own decisions. 

(03-31-2024, 12:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I'm not buying the forced fear. Trying to make us bow down and make it appear the pu$$y grabber and his party is our only hope to law and order. It's a load of shit. And quite fankly why you feel attacked in your profession. Self reflection would do wonders maybe.

Well out of the two shitty options..... and both have been POTUS so we've seen what each is about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slain Officer's family stops NY governor from entering Wake - Mike M (the other one) - 03-31-2024, 03:43 AM