Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(03-31-2024, 10:08 AM)pally Wrote: In the 2017 tax bill, the Republicans, specifically protected big real estate developers and “pass-through” income against Democratic protests.  Any guesses who that benefitted?  It sure as hell wasn’t you and me

Our shop is probably 95% republican voting.  Hard core.

They whooped and hollered about their "Tax cut" when that got passed.  I tried to explain that their income tax return, that most of them relied on, was going to be less and that the cut was only temporary.

The next year when some of them owed money they were scrambling with HR to figure out how to fix it.  And I again told them they had been warned.

Then when the tax cut expired they complained again and wanted to blame Biden.  

It's like they are incapable of understanding anything other than what is happening right now vs looking at what happened in the past and how it affects the future. And some of these guys are very smart. They just have bought into the lies.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - GMDino - 03-31-2024, 10:20 AM