Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence..
(03-30-2024, 08:03 PM)hollodero Wrote: I feel I have to interject that I find these accusations to be hyperbolic. Eg. you can't quite convince me that Dill engages in racism. That is a very loaded thing to say, one widely disliked if left leaning folks use it when someone does not share their perspective. And I also don't believe he is a Hamas supporter, and it makes me wonder. You were - of course without merit - called a Trump supporter time and again. And after you make clear that you are not that you're rightfully annoyed when people proceed by claiming 'Oh you say you're not, but it's a ridiculous lie. Here, let me expose you'. And yet you do pretty much the same thing here to Dill. It seems to me as if what was discussed about dogmatism and neglecting grey areas applies for these instances as well.

I've explained this, in detail, in the past.  But I will do so again for the purposes of clarification.  Why do I think Dill supports Hamas?  Because he consistently excuses and mitigates their behavior.  He parrots their exact talking points on a frequent basis.  His posts are entirely on sided in attacking Israel.  He has flat out said that Israel should not exist in any way it has since it's reformation post WW2.  He blames Israel, and the West, for the action of Hamas (and other Islamic terrorists), instead of the actual actors.  Now, replace Hamas with the KKK, or neo-Nazis.  What would you call someone who did all those things for either of those groups?  I also don't think it's even a  remote stretch to label Hamas as bad, if not worse, than either of those groups.

I don't think GM is a Hamas supporter, I wouldn't apply that label to literally anyone else on this board.  But I apply it to him for solid, logical reasons.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence.. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-31-2024, 01:09 PM