Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country
(04-01-2024, 10:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: Your post:

Implied that Harris was met with a less than warm welcome, as you had "warm" in quotes.

The actual story, that you didn't link, shows there were a "handful of protestors" (AP's words) who mostly were upset with the war in the Gaza Strip.  There were also supporters chanting "USA".

Yes, I am able to google...I did just that to show how your post was biased opinion versus the facts of what happened.

When I say "show your work" I mean if you are claiming something backs up your opinion then show it.  That gives other readers an chance to see the information versus just your opinion of it.

There was a former poster who would post "their" opinions here all the time that were literally just a copy and paste from other articles but they never provided the link, therefore implying all the thoughts were their own and not just supporting their own thoughts.

Sometimes a meme can convey a thought in a way words cannot.  

Sorry that it triggers you, as this isn't the first time you've commented about it.  Mellow 

[Image: giphy.gif]

The original article was one i read from my phone and I post here from the Laptop.
They sang songs telling her to get out and because she doesn't know the language she clapped right along with them. I found that to be quite amusing.

I don't see the article from my PC, but the main reason they were chanting against her was because of some requirement that Biden did that has made it harder for the common person to get a home. Unfortuantely I can't recall or find exactly what that was, all these liberal sites aren't providing those details. 

But they are basically dividing the classes into upper and lower. You know that Inclusion thing.. I'm sure it'll pop up sooner or later. 
I work from home so i only post here when on break.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Comes to Ohio and Threatens the Entire Country - Mike M (the other one) - 04-01-2024, 12:17 PM