Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(04-01-2024, 03:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest you post the financials you have referenced, then I suggest you educate your yourself on stock and IPO values. 

You are assuming investors are stupid, they are not. They are way smarter than you and me. 

I know you could care less about any other stock but are fixated due to TDS on this one. It is worth more than 4-6 billion, Trump only 58% and has an estimated value of $4.1 billion, so closer to 7.3 billion. 

You also don't do any research on the SEC and use Democratic talking points. Trump did not prepare or release this company's financials. He is shareholder of the company; he is not the company. 

did I not specifically ask for financial experts to explain why this company is worth so much with horrific financials?  YOU were the one posting about how much money Trump could make not me.  

This company is broke (so much for the Midas Touch) with declining revenues.  How can it be legitimately worth that much?  Seriously I want to understand

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - pally - 04-01-2024, 04:26 PM