Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Another Trump lawyer disbarred
(03-31-2024, 06:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No because that's what you keep telling us. 
we are bigots/racists/homophobes/transphboes and any other you can think of and completely incapable of thinking for ourselves.

That would explain why the republican messiahs of my lifetime were democrats from CA and NY who became republicans and then completely reshaped reality for conservatives.  Ninja

At this point if you told me the year is 2040 and Colin Kaepernick "saw the light" and is a prominent voice in GOP politics, I'd believe it. 

Well, I joke but I have to say it is interesting how something becomes the focal point and go-to for the right before being replaced by something else a bit later. I have no doubt the people saying that boat crashed into that bridge because of DEI and the border would be saying it crashed due to CRT and the border if it happened in 2022, ISIS if it were 2006, and tolerance of gay lifestyles if Jerry Falwell were still alive.  I won't say it's exclusive to the right but their messaging is always so on-point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Another Trump lawyer disbarred - pally - 03-27-2024, 08:44 PM
RE: Another Trump lawyer disbarred - Dill - 03-30-2024, 02:22 AM
RE: Another Trump lawyer disbarred - pally - 03-30-2024, 07:16 AM
RE: Another Trump lawyer disbarred - Dill - 03-30-2024, 02:07 PM
RE: Another Trump lawyer disbarred - pally - 03-31-2024, 10:22 AM