Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Bengals in an Offensive Rebuild?
(04-01-2024, 10:28 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I think this comes down to what people consider a rebuild vs retool.

Some consider a rebuild to require a change in scheme/coaching along with players.

Personally, I think a majority change in players can be considered a rebuild too.
We might see that next year once Higgins, Karras, Brown, and Gesicki all hit FA next year.
We're already going to see a new RT, slot WR, and RB this year.
A potential changing of seven out of 11 starters in two seasons is a pretty big change, even if the offensive playcalling is basically the same.

I didn't expect the terminology to be the topic of discussion because that is the least important thing about the post lol. 

Rebuilding, Retooling, Restocking, Reshelving or simply call it what it is an "Employee Turnover" it doesn't matter. What Ocho says in the second part is what's important. 7 or 8 starters will likely be different over the next couple off-seasons. These Offensive Players if drafted will spend at least 3 years in Cincy which will be dead center in the prime of Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase's career. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Bengals in an Offensive Rebuild? - Synric - 04-02-2024, 11:01 AM