Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Bengals in an Offensive Rebuild?
(03-31-2024, 04:19 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I think it’s simply Chase’s and to a lesser degree Higgins contracts  who they had hoped to keep and both looming.They are running scared,conservative, or whatever you want to call it. I think their goal always going into the draft is not being pigeon holed in that first pick. Brown sealed that. They’ve got some flexibility. I very much agree about Brian Thomas. Bowers ain’t gonna be there. I’ve said many times I’d like to see a trade with Zac’s friend Kevin McConnell with the Vikings. I’d trade Tee & Browning ( they only have Darnold really) to them plus a first round pick swap and give them our best 3rd rounder for Justin Jefferson. The Vikings have no second or third rounder. May be wishful thinking but you could still do the deal for Browning and just the pick swap. Moving up guarantees you a shot at several RT’s, WR, and a better chance at Bowers. But I think Gesicki is going to be huge. I think Chase Brown they will really scheme well. I think the offense will be more explosive. Picher in interviews is harping on our lack of explosiveness. Well he,Zac, and the rest of the staff need to wake up. Get a run game.

Vikings are looking to trade up that's why they made a deal to move their second round pick into the twenties with the Texans.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Bengals in an Offensive Rebuild? - Synric - 04-02-2024, 11:03 AM