Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(04-02-2024, 11:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I mean this with more humor than as a shot at you, but I'm amused you are going to post that Trump cannot sell this stock and then spend the rest of the day posting about how Trump constantly gets away with illegal stuff.  Trump is going to pump and dump harder than Roy Munson's landlady and then once his supporters lose money on this he's gonna say "Joe Biden sabotaged this stock and made you lose all your money" and they'll swallow the hook yet again.

If you feel the stock is going to pushed higher quickly due to Trump supporters or speculators, feel free to invest $500,000, make some quick money in 2 weeks, then dump the stock.

I love how you feel Trump had no risk investing my guess hundreds of millions of dollars in a startup company. 

Anyone thinking is easy to startup a company, go for it, put your house and life savings into it. I hope it works out for you. But all of you won't do it, you would rather sit on the sidelines and then bash others for being successful. Sad really, I thought Democrats are all inclusive with DEI and all they peddle. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - Luvnit2 - 04-02-2024, 02:40 PM