Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stack the Defense early Mock then fill in the rest
(04-03-2024, 03:24 PM)Whatever Wrote: What if Boyd does hit 800 yards?  He still would need replaced at the end of the season, along with 4 other starters on offense and this draft isn't using any premium capital to upgrade or replace any of them.  And you'll be trying to resign or replace these guys during an off-season where you need to pony up for Chase.

With Hilton entrenched as the nickel CB and Hill apparently moving there, you have two 1st's and 2 2nd's vying for 2 spots next year at any one time.  Then, the following year, some one will still be riding the pine.  Yeah, you can rotate or do packages, but that is nowhere near worth a starter at a premium position like T or WR.  It doesn't make sense, especially considering he doesn't represent an immediate upgrade.

Again - Starting at 3rd round- (Pick #97) you can take all of the Offense you want. 

Should find a #3 receiver if you want. Maybe a TE or RB or Interior O-line or even a Tackle.

So you have DJ Turner as can't miss Shut Down Corner but I think Quinyon is better suited and a thing called Injuries

can happen so why Whine about having DEPTH.

Anyway, name YOUR Top 3 picks.  

I assume they will ALL be on Offense to make it Fair since the Defense has been favored lately early in Drafts by the Bengals.

Name your Top 3 picks - You may save me Time when I do a Stack the Offense early Mock.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stack the Defense early Mock then fill in the rest - depthchart - 04-03-2024, 03:38 PM