Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stack the Defense early Mock then fill in the rest
(04-03-2024, 03:38 PM)depthchart Wrote: Again - Starting at 3rd round- (Pick #97) you can take all of the Offense you want. 

Should find a #3 receiver if you want. Maybe a TE or RB or Interior O-line or even a Tackle.

So you have DJ Turner as can't miss Shut Down Corner but I think Quinyon is better suited and a thing called Injuries

can happen so why Whine about having DEPTH.

Anyway, name YOUR Top 3 picks.  

I assume they will ALL be on Offense to make it Fair since the Defense has been favored lately early in Drafts by the Bengals.

Name your Top 3 picks - You may save me Time when I do a Stack the Offense early Mock.

4th round picks play out their rookie deals and get second contracts less than 50% of the time, and the chances they become quality starters is even less.  That's why premium draft capital needs to spent on the offense due to the current contract picture.

Never said Turner was a shut down CB.  However, he graded and his Passer Rating Allowed When Targeted were similar to CTB's rookie year.  You certainly can't call him a bust and a bench player anymore than he can be labeled a stud.  I see the same pattern all the time with folks.  If he's not a stud as a rookie, we need to draft another next year.  And it would be the same with Mitchell if the learning curve was a little too steep for him to manage year one.

Sure, let's talk about depth, though.  So we have one T under contract for next year, no C's, one TE, 2 RB's and three WR's.  See the need there?  

I've got a number of mocks up already.  You can look at them if you need ideas.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stack the Defense early Mock then fill in the rest - Whatever - 04-03-2024, 05:10 PM