Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Hit on the round 1 pick Baby !
(04-04-2024, 02:20 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This is why I wasn't a huge fan of all the 1-year rental deals that happened in FA.
Having Trent Brown and Mike Gesicki for just this year doesn't solidify those positions.
Same with Higgins on the tag.
The Bengals still need multi-year stability there from quality performers, so a draft need still makes sense.
Those draft picks just don't have to be thrust into starting as rookies because of those 1-year rentals.

It's going to be interesting to see how the Bengals draft this season, as they could easily go a bunch of ways and it would make sense.
The debate will be why this position early vs that one, but there are a lot of spots that will need an upgrade this year or next year.

There are so many ways to look at it which makes it fascinating.

There will be a whole new batch of 1 year rental guys available next year and I would find some comfort in that.

Although I would like to Lower the number of 1 year rental guys by getting more long term hits in the Draft. (for sure)

The TEE issue HOVERS over everything.  IMO

Tight ends seem cheaper & easier to get but maybe Bowers slips to #18.

Very Tempting Offensive Tackle Class is hard to pass up on.

I think hard about BPA and hope it matches up to one of those long term Hole needs but stay flexible if it doesn't.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Hit on the round 1 pick Baby ! - depthchart - 04-04-2024, 02:34 PM