Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Hit on the round 1 pick Baby !
(04-04-2024, 02:34 PM)depthchart Wrote: There are so many ways to look at it which makes it fascinating.

There will be a whole new batch of 1 year rental guys available next year and I would find some comfort in that.

Although I would like to Lower the number of 1 year rental guys by getting more long term hits in the Draft. (for sure)

The TEE issue HOVERS over everything.  IMO

Tight ends seem cheaper & easier to get but maybe Bowers slips to #18.

Very Tempting Offensive Tackle Class is hard to pass up on.

I think hard about BPA and hope it matches up to one of those long term Hole needs but stay flexible if it doesn't.

Out of all the position groups, OT and WR look to be the most stacked.
But different people look at that and think, "We're good to wait on a talent into Day 2/3 with so much talent."
Others might think, "We should get one of the best in a great draft class at this strong position group."
But there's also one other part to play in all of this...How good is the coaching staff to be able to get the most out of these strong vs weak position groups?
For example, do we trust Pollack and Co. with a drafted early-round OT with it being a strong draft class, or should they go with a position they are better at developing like WR?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Hit on the round 1 pick Baby ! - ochocincos - 04-04-2024, 02:58 PM