Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volson 4th highest compensation by NFL performance-based pay
(04-04-2024, 12:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Isn't that the way it always works? The worst guys always stay healthy.

Bobby Hart comes to mind...

Seems like it. But there are worse OL on the roster than Cordell Volson.

Need to have an upgrade before putting him on the bench is all I am saying. Carman clearly isn't an upgrade according to the coaches.

(04-04-2024, 01:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He had a stretch of 4 games (1st Pitt to Minny) where he played really well. Beginning of the year he was dreadfully bad. Then he went to his usual below average. Then he had the 4 game stretch when Browning came in. Then he reverted back to below average for the last 3 games of the year.

He's been consistently about 10ish grade points below average both years and he's given up exactly 5 sacks and 38 pressures both years, which is really weird. You could say he's "improved" over his first year, but at this rate, it's going to take him about 3 more years to be middle of the pack. 

Yes, he is really inconsistent. That stretch was the one I saw where he was playing great, but then back to inconsistent.

Hope he is really working on this part of his game this Offseason, I bet he is. One thing you can bet on Volson, he works his ass off and I
appreciate that about him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Volson 4th highest compensation by NFL performance-based pay - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-04-2024, 03:14 PM